Inspired by the practices of the best universities in the world, Innovation Link is a liaison office that promotes interaction between the UFV and the productive sector in an efficient and professional way, aiming at the establishment of technical-scientific cooperation projects.
It shortens the distance between companies and the University. Through it, companies access researchers, technologies, research projects, and laboratories at the University. In addition, they enable the transfer of knowledge and technology, support for collaborative research, technology testing, consulting and advisory services; while researchers offer their technologies and/or convert their knowledge into business models.
In 2022, one of its solutions, Innovation Day, an innovation meeting for the presentation of research, development and innovation projects from the UFV for the productive sector, was one of the 10 best global initiatives of the Innovative Solutions Program of the International Association of Science Parks –IASP.
UFV in numbers
Professors, being 1003 doctors.
Undergraduate courses and postgraduate programs
With 69 undergraduate courses, 45 postgraduate programs (8 are Capes 7 concept)
Research projects completed in 2022
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The main services offered by the program include:
- Prospection of researchers, technologies, and innovative solutions
- Analysis of companies’ demands, researchers’ offers and possibilities for interaction
- Relationship and business development with companies linked to tecnoPARQ
- Continuous updating of the UFV technological portfolio: technologies, laboratories, research groups
- Conducting innovation meetings
- Support for the development of Partnerships
- Forwarding of intellectual protection and transfer to the Technological Innovation Center
Numbers we are proud of
The interaction between universities, companies and society can bring countless benefits. For universities, it can have intellectual and academic benefits, while for companies it can contribute to strategic innovations and agile solutions to production problems. Industry-supported university research is often developed in a context of practical application that benefits society as a whole. In addition, this partnership can generate new companies that strengthen Brazilian competitiveness in a context of globalization.
- Market access opportunities for students
- Means of carrying out the social function of the university, providing technology to generate the well-being of society
- Identification of new research problems, linked to the technological demands of companies
- Technology transfer and licensing, as well as the generation of new intellectual property registrations
- Dissemination of know-how and technical skills
- Project scheduling using industrial plants
- Formation of collaborative networks
- Best search conditions
- Increase in the relevance of searches carried out
- Development of new products and processes
- Increase in product quality
- Improvement in production processes
- Agile solution to the problems faced
- Attracting and retaining talented students
- Access to a highly qualified workforce and state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Research developed in a context of practical application that benefits society
- Generation of new companies that reinforce Brazilian competitiveness in the face of globalization
- Creating solutions to social problems
- Contribution to economic and social development in the region through the technological development of companies linked to the university
- Increase in the employment rate, appreciation of wages and improvement in quality of life
What they say about us
Look what the researchers and bussinessmen say about the Innovation Link.
Was it in doubt? Get in touch with our team. Please fill in the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.